Python 2.7 + SciPy
Python 2.7 with Numpy and SciPy stack
SciPy is a Python-based ecosystem of open-source software for mathematics, science, and engineering. Includes:NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Sympy, Pandas.
This project can serves you as template for all kind numerical computation. You can analyze data with pandas, you can use linear algebra algorithms from scipy and process matices with numpy or use matplotlib for visualizations and plotting. This is good starting point for numerical or data science computing. The most popular libraries are installed but if you need something custom you can easily install wiht use of pip, just type in a input command box (console)
!pip install library_name
The image is based on Ubuntu 14.04 and you have some administrative rights, you can install system packages with use of apt-get install.
Installed python packages
- SciPy - is a set of open-source libraries for mathematics, science, and engineering
- NumPy - is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python. With NumPy you can use:
- N-dimensional array object
- sophisticated (broadcasting) functions
- useful linear algebra, Fourier transform, and random number capabilities
- Pandas - is an open source library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures for data analysis
- Matplotlib - is a Python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety of hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms.
- Sympy - is a Python library for symbolic mathematics. It aims to become a full-featured computer algebra system.
- Numba -Numba gives you the power to speed up your applications with high performance functions written directly in Python. With a few annotations, array-oriented and math-heavy Python code can be just-in-time compiled to native machine instructions, similar in performance to C, C++ and Fortran, without having to switch languages or Python interpreters.
Online python computing
This project can serve you as base template for numerical online computing.
Click Start button and create Your project based on this Numpy and Scipy image.
If you are looking for more specialized template projects or projects for other languages just explore our computing repository. Maybe you will be intersted with:
- you can run python code online on our infrastructure
- we will give you free computing hours, which renew each month
- you have online access to your project through online web terminal
- you can easily connect your project with github
- you can add collaborators and write code togather in realtime
- [2017-04-20 11:30] v1.0.1 : Update Readme.
- [2016-08-20 08:23] v1.0.0 Create project, add basic readme, install basic pip packages.