Base Python 2.7 project template
Python is a popular, high level programming language with emphasis on clean, readable code. It supports object-oriented, imperative and functional programming. Python has a great standard library, as well as numerous high quality packages available to download through PIP.
Online python computing
This project can serve you as base template for online computing. This is rather lightweight installation, it contains only standard libraries.
Ofcourse you can easily install all necessary libraries wiht use of pip, just type in a input command box (console)
!pip install library_name
The image is based on Ubuntu 14.04 and you have some administrative rights. For example you can install system packages with use of apt-get install Click Start button and create Your project based on this Python Image.
If you are looking for more specialized template projects or projects for other languages just explore our computing repository. Maybe you will be intersted with:
- you can run python code online on our infrastructure
- we will give you free computing hours, which renew each month
- you have online access to your project through online web terminal
- you can easily connect your project with github
- you can add collaborators and write code togather in realtime
[2017-04-20 11:30] v1.0.1 : Update Readme.
- [2016-08-20 8:23] v1.0.0 Create project, add basic readme, install basic pip packages.